Star Wars Stormtrooper Costume Guide 01/01/2019
Our Stormtrooper Complete Armour Package is our most popular Star Wars costume, and we have created this handy guide which answers some of our most frequently asked questions.
Standard Stormtrooper Costumes are suitable for troopers with a height of 5’9” to 6’4” (175cm to 193cm) and a regular build.
Reduced Stormtrooper Costumes are suitable for troopers from height 5’2” to 5’8” (158cm to 172cm) with shorter legs and arms. The inside leg measurements must not exceed 27" (69cm) and the inside arm measurements must not exceed 16" (41cm). The length of the thighs, calves, biceps, and forearms are shortened by one inch to allow normal mobility, but are the same width as a Standard Suit.
Extended Stormtrooper Costumes are suitable for troopers with a height of 5’9” to 6’4” (175cm to 193cm) and a muscular build - specifically having calf girth measurements up to 17.5 inches (45cm) and thigh girth measurements up to 25.5 inches (65cm). The thighs, calves and forearms are the same length as the standard size, but are extended by one inch in width to accomodate larger limbs.
We also have a Reduced-Extended size suit, which is a combination of the Reduced and Extended sizes. This suit is suitable for troopers from height 5’2” to 5’8” (158cm to 172cm), with calf girth measurements up to 17.5 inches (45cm) and thigh girth measurements up to 25.5 inches (65cm). The length of the thighs, calves, forearms, and biceps are reduced by one inch, and extended in width by one inch.
What is included in the package?
- Professionally strapped Ready to Wear Stormtrooper Armour
- Stormtrooper Helmet with foam head support
- Stormtrooper E-11 Blaster
- Stormtrooper Soft Accessories: E-11 Blaster Holster, Bodysuit, Balaclava, Gloves, and Neck Seal
- Stormtrooper Ankle Boots
- Stormtrooper Package Checklist
- Stormtrooper Kitting-Up Instructions
- You place, and pay for, your Stormtrooper order
- We will send you a Size Confirmation email
- You input your sizes in the form, and submit it to us. It is important to measure accurately, especially for Height, Inside Leg, Thigh Girth, and Calf Girth.
- Once we receive your sizes, we begin preparing and strapping your armour, and will contact you if we need to confirm any details. Armour generally takes 7 working days to prepare.
- We send your Stormtrooper Costume on a secure, tracked postal service.
We ship all Stormtrooper Armour in a securely packaged, heavy-duty, carton with bubble wrap around each individual part for protection. You will receive a tracking email so you can track your costume and arrange to be available to sign for the package when it arrives.
Included in your carton will be a full checklist of contents and kitting-up instructions. We recommend reading all of the instructions carefully before unpacking your suit and kitting up.
It is useful to lay out each armour piece on a bed in the shape of a person, so that you know that all of the pieces are there and where they should go. It generally takes an hour to put your armour on for the first time, and it can be helpful to have someone with you to assist with fitting for the first time. The golden rule is to take your time....
Be confident that you have made a great choice and be assured we are here to help now and in the future. We provide full customer service support by phone or email for any questions you may have at any time.