Stormtrooper Costume Fitting Instructions
Stormtrooper Armour and Accessories Basic Kitting-up Order
Firstly, lay out the Stormtrooper parts on a clean surface.
Check your Stormtrooper costume parts off the checklist supplied.
Fitting and Assembly
- Put on your Black Bodysuit and Neck Seal and tuck Neck Seal apron under bodysuit.
- Put on your Ankle Boots.
- Fit Left and Right Calf Armour and adjust hook and loop at the rear. Position Calf Armour as low as possible over Ankle Boots.
- Fit Left and Right Thigh Armour and adjust hook and loop to fit.
- Fit Abdominal Plate and Rear Bottom Plate with cross-over straps over shoulders and adjust crotch strap to fit.
- Attach Left and Right Thigh Armour straps to hook and loop pads inside Front Abdominal Plate.
- Attach Chest Plate to Upper Back Plate with Left and Right Shoulder Straps and place over head. Attach side hook and loop straps and adjust for comfort.
- Fit E11 Blaster Holster to Canvas Belt left hand-side and secure belt around waist over the Rear Bottom Plate.
- Fit Thermal Detonator Canister on the Canvas Belt with hook and loop supplied.
- Attach Bicep Armour to Left and Right Shoulder Bells – Fit Biceps and attach hook and loop straps on each Shoulder Bell to hook and loop pads under each Shoulder Strap – Adjust for comfort.
- Fit Gloves with attached Left and Right Hand Armour
- Fit Left and Right Forearm Armour.
- Fit Helmet on head by rotating it slightly to one side, then adjust for best vision.
Cleaning and Storage
- We recommend Johnson’s Baby Wipes to keep your Armour and Boots clean. Your Lycra Bodysuit can be washed in a washing machine.
- Store Stormtrooper Armour Costume in a cool, dry place. Do not store your Stormtrooper costume in direct sunlight or close to a hot radiator.